Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thank You: I am One of the Five Finalists for Mamavation Mom

And now the REAL work begins. I still would love your daily tweets of encouragement on twitter - they were SO helpful at keeping me on track. Thank you again.

Each day you can visit the voting polls (and I hope you do) at http://www.mamavation.com to vote for me to be the next Mamavation Mom! I hope you will do that for me - there is no registration and it is painless.

Congrats to my friends who I'm proud to be a finalist with:@FrugalFemina @trulytrayce @mommybrain and @IamSucceeding

A special thanks to Erin from The Mom Buzz - my FIT friend and Toni from Delightful Chaos who keeps posting great giveaways on her blog supporting my journey. I also want to thank Leah (@bookieboo) for including me as a finalist.


I'll add more later - but for now VOTE!

No comments: