Sunday, February 21, 2010

I am in LOVE! Come See Why...Frigidaire!


You might remember me mentioning that I was chosen as a Frigidaire Test Drive Mom and received an awesome Professional Series refrigerator earlier this month from Mom Central, but I haven't really mentioned it since then... I wanted to get familiar with it and make sure that what I post is my true, honest opinion. So, here it is....It is by far the best thing I have ever owned! I love, love, love, love it! For years I have had just a normal, everyday refrigerator and I never realized how horrible it was until now. I always wondered how someone could justify spending money on a fridge, but I truly understand it now. My old fridge was not big enough for a family of four and we had to buy another used fridge for the garage to keep beverages and frozen items in, as well as any leftovers. Now we have one and it is plenty big enough to hold everything.

Since I cook a lot I own more condiments than any normal person. I also have bunches of fresh fruit, herbs and veggies for various recipe requirements. My friends are always teasing me saying that if you need it, Lisa has it in her refrigerator. I think next week I'll show you a video of the inside and you can tell me if you think I have too much...lol.

Right now Frigidaire and Jennifer Garner’s newest campaign to support Save the Children, called Spin & Win are offering you a chance to win prizes including a new time-saving Frigidaire Affinity washer/dryer. Plus every day you take a spin, Frigidaire donates $1 to Save the Children as part of their $250,000 commitment to this worthy cause. Please take a spin and see if you win. It will help Save the Children and you will get a chance to win a rockin' washer/dryer!

“I wrote this review while participating in a Test Drive Campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Frigidaire and received a Frigidaire Refrigerator to facilitate my review.”

No comments: