Thursday, February 11, 2010

@LisaSamples' #Mamavation Post (Week 3)

Confession: I'm kind of in a rut the past few days. It seems like my schedule got so hectic all of a sudden and I'm having a hard time prioritizing my time. I know working out has to fit in there somewhere. For those of you who work outside of the home I'm sure you understand (or at least I hope I'm not alone). I've been eating right - except today I broke down and had 10 peanut M & Ms. I don't feel guilty about having one or two every once in a while, but today I had a hard time not going back for another two and another two...until I finally just grabbed the last four and shoved them in my mouth like some kind of addict.

Tuesday was a bad work out day for me - or pretty much a non-existent work out day. Yesterday I did better, but today I still have 155 calories to burn before my Gruve turns green....and that is a lot when you just want to go to bed. I think it is time to get back listening to my Pete Cohen 28-day challenge. His program really inspires me to think positively and to do well. He is, after all, the weight loss guru! At least I'm getting the extra calorie burn from my Exer-Walks that I received from Earth Footwear while walking on my awesome treadmill from Smooth Fitness.

My Fit Friend, Erin, from The Mom Buzz had a giveaway a few weeks ago that the winner never claimed and lucky me - I won these awesome work out towels by Words to Sweat By. In the spirit of #Mamavation the rules were that I could pick out 2 towels - one for me and one for someone to help motivate them working out. I picked the "There will be no jiggle in my wiggle" towel and I'm going to give one of my Mamavation Sistas the "No Excuses" towel. I believe choosing which Sista to give the towel to would be nearly impossible...therefore I will pick one random Sista who leaves a comment on my post here at Mom of 2 Boys. This is only for my Sistas because you all motivate me and love me and you deserve something nice for it!
This is the perfect workout towel for my mood today!

Disclosure: This post is in conjunction with the Mamavation Campaign and the sponsors who provided free product or services: Earth Footwear, EA Sports Active, Smooth Fitness, Gaiam, Muve (Gruve), Tracey Mallet, Dr. Renna, and Pete Cohen.

No comments: