The winner: Angie Lilly! Congratulations
Yes, you read that right. Pirate Brands offers a healthy snacking alternative for those of us who just can't give up the occasional chips and popcorn treat. I have to admit that a sandwich just isn't the same sometimes without a cheese puff or something like that...
I've now tried all the products that Pirate Brands makes and am happy to report that they are all pretty good. My favorite is the Smart Puffs. They have lots of different flavors including Veggie, Sour Cream & Onion, New York Pizza, Sea Salt & Vinegar, Aged White Cheddar, and Barbecue. Their snacks are baked and are made from all-natural ingredients such as puffed rice and corn. Each serving has roughly 130 calories, not bad. Did I mention they are gluten-free and contain no trans fats? For nutritional information check out their product page.
Granted, I do not eat these everyday, but they are a great occasional snack for the healthy lifestyle changes I'm making. How would you like a case to try for yourself?GIVEAWAY: One lucky winner will receive a case of Pirate Brand product. Mandatory Entry: Visit the PirateBrands.com's site and tell me which product you would love to try. Leave a comment below with your contact information.
Additional entries can be earned by (please leave separate comments):
2. Follow my blog or if you are already following - tell me who you are. (1 entry)
3. Blog about this and link back to me and PirateBrands.com or email 5 friends about this giveaway copying me on the email. (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @lisasamples and tweet this contest leaving me a link. (1 entry per tweet/2 tweets per day) Please leave time between tweets.
5. Subscribe to my email feed. (2 entries)
6. Connect via Facebook (bottom left sidebar). (1 entry)
7. Favorite me on technorati, digg, or stumble leaving link. (1 entry per fav)
8. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post (at least a complete sentence). (1 entry per comment)
This giveaway will end March 1st at 11:59 pm EST. Winners will be determined by Random.org and will have 48 hours to send contact information to lisa(dot)email@example.com. It is mandatory to leave your email address in your first comment. US entries only. This listing is compliments of Pirate Brands and I received product for review in order to write this post (but my opinion is 100% mine and honest)!