Monday, March 15, 2010

Farewell: Mabel's Label BlogHer '10 Contest

Situation: Electrical storms are going to wipe out the Internet (perhaps forever). You have one day left to write about your passions: what do you want to say to the blogosphere in 300 words or less?

My plea to the blogosphere: This will be the last post you will read from me. I hope that I made an impression on at least one person’s life. I know you have all made an impression on mine. Getting to know you all has been a passion of mine. I love making new friends. I’ve enjoyed tweeted with you. I’ve enjoyed posting on my blog and reading your comments. I’ve enjoyed getting to know you all.

My life will change tomorrow. The relationships I have fostered will not be as easy to nurture, but there is still the US Postal Service right? I think I remember how to write a letter. I used to do it all the time. If you want to stay in-touch please leave your mailing address in the comment section before mid-night and I will add you to my list. I’ll definitely contact Mabel’s Labels today to ensure I order enough return address labels to keep me stocked up for a while. You should do the same.

With that being said, here is what I plan to do with my time now that the internet will be wiped out…

1. I plan on cleaning my house, not just the surface, but the nooks and crannies.
2. I will be more active during the day and continue working on my weight loss journey.
3. I will start a garden and grow a healthy vegetables and fruits.
4. I will read more books.
5. I will donate more time to charities.

(Note: I did not mention spending more time with my family. It isn’t because I don’t love them, but the time I do spend on the internet is generally time when my family is not around.)

This post is my submission to the "Mabel’s Labels BlogHer ‘10 Contest". But I will still send you a letter if you want one!

No comments: