Whole Grain Nation website. I love knowing that not only are their cereals yummy (that's directly from my son), but they are good for my children. From their site: Only whole grain gives you the vital nutrients from the complete grain. In addition to fiber, whole grain contains antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients important for a healthy diet. Doesn't that make you feel good as a parent? I know it makes me feel good. In addition last month General Mills announced a commitment to reduce their sugar in their cereals geared toward children under 12.
General Mills is giving one lucky read a "Grains of Goodness" Prize Pack featuring:
GIVEAWAY: My youngest son's favorite is Lucky Charms. My oldest son likes Cookie Crisp and my favorite is Cheerios. What's yours? Visit General Mills site and leave a comment with your email address and your favorite General Mills Cereal.
Additional entries can be earned by (please leave separate comments):
2. Follow my blog or if you are already following - tell me who you are. (1 entry)
3. Blog about this and link back to me or email 5 friends about this giveaway copying me on the email. (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @lisasamples and tweet this contest leaving me a link. (1 entry per tweet/2 tweets per day) Please leave time between tweets.
5. Subscribe to my email feed. (2 entries)
6. Connect via Facebook (bottom left sidebar). (1 entry)
7. Favorite me on technorati, digg, or stumble leaving link. (1 entry per fav)
8. Join the The Product Review Place. (1 entry)
9. Share something you learned about General Mills from their links above! (1 entry)
10. Leave a comment (complete sentence) on any other post and link it here. (1 entry per comment)
This giveaway will end March 28th at 11:59 pm EST. Winner (US Only) will be determined by Random.org and will have 48 hours to send contact information to lisa(dot)email@example.com. It is mandatory to leave your email address in your first comment. US entries only. This listing is compliments of General Mills (made possible by My Blog Spark) and I received product for review in order to write this post (but my opinion is 100% mine and honest)!