Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hersheys #BetterBasket Blog Hop - Come check out the basket!


I hope you will watch my whrrl story about how my boys and I went shopping and put together an Easter Basket compliments of Walmart's exclusive Hershey line in time for the holiday.  It was fun - it was chocolate!  The best part?  We get to donate our basket to the charity of our choice. 

Since I have 2 boys I decided to do a pink basket for the Battered Women's Shelter near our home.
Our basket featured some of the exclusive Hershey products such as these cute little eggs!

Right now Hershey is sponsoring a #BetterBasket Blog Hop and they are donating $10 for every blog that posts about it to the Children's Miracle Network for up to $5,000!  The object is to give someone a virtual basket and then they "pay it forward" to the next blogger.  You must include the rules in your post too - don't forget!


I am giving you ALL a basket - just pick which color and post about it on your blog!

20100316_16


HERSHEY'S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP  RULES

* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.

* Create a blog post of giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger - you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.

* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.

* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.

* Leave your link at http://betterbasket.info/bloghop/ where you can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s.

* Hershey's is donating 10$ per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children's Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).

I received $100 gift card from Hershey to buy the material for making the baskets.  My affiliation with Collective Bias enabled me to participate in this great event.

No comments: