Monday, March 29, 2010

Mamavation Monday: Earth Footwear



Today's Mamavation Monday post is dedicated to Earth Footwear. They were a very important part of my weight loss as a Mamavation Mom. I wore my shoes everyday and burned more calories because of it. If you haven't heard of them before they have a unique technology called Kalsø® Negative Heel Technology®. It puts your foot at a slight incline and gives you more burn, tone, and help strengthening. I have a chance to win another pair (never too many) for including them in this post, but I would have done it anyway. You should check them out.

It isn't too late to apply to be the next Mamavation Mom even though this week we will be narrowing down the applicants to 5 finalists. I am glad that decision is not mine. I couldn't choose. All the women are great and I look forward to mentoring one of them on their journey. It's very exciting. Tonight we will hear from the applicants about their goals. It will be their first time to go live on Mamavation Monday. Good luck ladies.

My personal journey:

I think we need a Post-Mamavation Mom support group. When the campaign ends it is almost as much shock as when it starts. I am seriously considering starting a support group for the moms when they are done. I'll explain the changes and feelings in my next post, but wanted to throw that out there...

Successes: I have been able to maintain my weight loss by losing another pound. I'm good with that because I took some time "off" after my campaign ended.

Challenges: Time is never on my side and juggling diet, fitness, blog, social network, and work are always a challenge. I have accepted the fact that they always will be, but it is my obligation to make time for it all.

Immediate Goal: This week I will get back on the treadmill. I will consume at least 64 oz of water (haven't made it there in a while). Those are my baby steps. What are yours?

No comments: