Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Frigidaire - Filters, Filters, Everywhere!


Today's feature are the filters on my Frigidaire.

Our family drinks A LOT of water.  We went through about 3 cases a week before getting our Frigidaire Professional 22.6 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth Refrigerator  and since I stopped buying soda I'm sure we would double that now.  The PureSource Ultra filter on our water makes the taste crisper, cleaner, and more fresh than tap water.  I don't worry about what is in the water my family is drinking anymore.  

The second awesome feature is the PureAir Ultra air filter.  I have 3 males in this house who can't, for the life of them, remember to cover up the food they put in the fridge.  The PureAir air filter does a wonder on odors.  It is small and unobtrusive and I don't have to worry about knocking over a box of banking soda, let alone the  space I save not having it sitting on the shelves.
   
Disclosure: ” “I wrote this review while participating in a Test Drive Campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Frigidaire and received a Frigidaire Refrigerator to facilitate my review.”

No comments: