Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Frigidaire Powerplus Freeze Function

I'm a pretty busy person as many of you know, therefore I tend to power shop when I make it to the grocery store. I buy a lot of meat and frozen foods to fill my freezer for two weeks at a time. It puts a lot of strain on a normal freezer to freeze that much food without dropping the temperature and risking defrosting what is already frozen.

One of my favorite functions of my Frigidaire Professional Gallery Refrigerator is the Powerplus Freeze. It allows you to "quick-freeze meat, poultry, produce and dairy products to lock in flavor and minimize the risk of spoilage. The freezer runs colder for 12 hours to achieve -6 degrees Fahrenheit."

Here are some of the freezer specifics:
  1. Fixed Door Bins: 2 clear
  2. Fixed Shelves: 2 Glass SpillSafe®
  3. Full-freezer Baskets: 1
  4. Half-freezer Baskets: 1
  5. Freezer Lighting: Standard
  6. SpaceSaver™ Shelf: Yes
  7. Tilt-out Wire Door Bins: 2
“I wrote this review while participating in a Test Drive Campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Frigidaire and received a Frigidaire Refrigerator to facilitate my review.”

No comments: