Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Palm Pre Plus: Applications at a Touch

One of my favorite things about my new Palm Pre Plus is how easy it is to access the applications.  Unlike many smartphones the Palm allows you to run several applications at once.  This feature has come in handy plenty of times over the past couple weeks.

In order to move from one application to another all you have to do is touch the screen and move one out of the way.  Verizon has a very cool Palm Pre Plus emulator that you should try. It is amazing all the things you can discover.  I learn something new every day with my phone.


Disclaimer: This opportunity to review/report on my experience with the Palm Pre Plus was made possible by Verizon. I was given a Palm Pre Plus for my review/report, but my opinion on the phone/Verizon is my own.

No comments: