Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Palm Pre Plus: Email, Quick and Simple



I saved the best for last.  The email feature of my Palm Pre Plus has been a blessing.  I have four accounts that pour into my phone.  It is easy to use and just as easy to keep organized.  I can even flag the important emails to pull them up quickly. I can view various attachments such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.  I never have to worry about missing an important opportunity or business deal.   


Sending emails is just as easy.  I can choose which account the email comes from by touching the drop down menu.  To pick which contacts to send it to I just hit the little profile button next to the "To" field and all my contact email addresses pop up.  I can even set up my own personal signature line.


One thing I look for in a smartphone is it's ability to organize and the Palm Pre Plus exceeded my expectations, especially it's email function.  It supports various personal and business emails such as Google, Yahoo, POP3, IMAP, and Exchange ActiveSync support.


Disclaimer: This opportunity to review/report on my experience with the Palm Pre Plus was made possible by Verizon. I was given a Palm Pre Plus for my review/report, but my opinion on the phone/Verizon is my own.

No comments: