Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Final Frigidaire Post - I Still Love You


Our campaign is coming to a close, but my love affair for my Frigidaire Gallery Counter-Depth Refrigerator has only grown stronger.  Although the campaign is drawing to a close, the refrigerator is still running strong.  I thought I would share with you some of my favorite features that I have enjoyed for my last post.


I absolutely love the alarm.  In my house the boys don't always close the refrigerator.  I once found our downstairs refrigerator door open one morning (obviously the day before someone didn't check when they shut it) and had to throw away an entire fridge filled with food.  A couple times the boys have forgotten to shut the door, but within minutes an alarm went off to alert us.  What a life saver.


I like the option of crushed or cubed ice.  I hate crushed ice - hate it, but my boys LOVE it.  With a touch of the menu pad I can have all the cubed ice I want and they can crush theirs.  It is especially convenient that their is a power ice and power freeze button for high traffic times.  I can't wait to test this over the summer.


My other favorite thing is how big the fridge is and how little space it takes up!  Because it is counter depth I do not have to worry about it sticking out or being in the way.  However, it is huge inside and they did a great job at maximizing space.  I can fit so much more in this refrigerator than any other one I have ever owned.


I loved this campaign.  It was so much fun and I love the product.  I need to look into buy a stove to match and a dishwasher - mine are truly falling apart.  It's nice to know I can trust a brand.  I'll keep you posted....










Disclosure: ” “I wrote this review while participating in a Test Drive Campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Frigidaire and received a Frigidaire Refrigerator to facilitate my review.”

No comments: