Monday, April 19, 2010

Recipe: Tyson Grilled Chicken Breast Parmesan in less than 30 Minutes

I work full-time outside of the house.  I'm up at 5:30am and not back home until 6pm.  I don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen during the week, but my family still needs to eat balanced meals.  Tyson has released some great new product that has been a blessing, Grilled & Ready Chicken - pre-cooked.  Sound not so great?  Well, don't tell my family because they love it and have no idea I didn't grill it myself.  My oldest son even commented on how juicy it was and asked how I did it...lol.


Now, I want to share a quick recipe with you.  This Chicken Parmesan  took me less than 30 minutes to make and it was really good.  It was also a healthy meal - no breading and NOT fried!  I used a low-fat cheese and an organic sauce.  The garlic bread was an indulgence. 


Check out the recipe:






More check-ins at Food Lion
Powered by Whrrl
To find the nearest place to purchase your Tyson Grilled & Ready Products you can use their locator on their site at 
http://www.tyson.com/Consumer/Products/ViewProduct.aspx?id=448.

This post was sponsored by Tyson and I received this opportunity via my membership to Collective Bias.  I will be reimbursed for my time and expenses...but dang, it was so yummy I would have done it for free! (but don't tell them that)

No comments: