Friday, May 21, 2010

Every once in a while I need a Hottie - How about you?


Being a woman is a wonderful thing, but one week a month I would trade in all my estrogen for some testosterone.  However, I recently got to review something that made my monthly pain much more tolerable and I wanted to share that with you.  It's the Hottie.

The Hottie is like a hot water bottle without the water.  Every month I would say to myself that I need a hot water bottle and every month I would forget to buy one - now I'm glad I didn't because this is so much easier.  The Hottie is filled with some sort of beads that release the most wonderful smelling aroma when warmed in the microwave for 30 seconds.  It's a moist heat too and tolerable directly on the skin (as long as you don't nuke it too much).  

The price? $20 - and well worth it!

Aroma home makes tons of different products and if their quality is as good as the Hottie I would be comfortable recommending anything from their store.  I found a couple other things I want to try such as the cooling eye pillows and the fuzzy friends slippers.  

If you want to be pampered, please check out Aroma Home.

Out of curiosity - what do you do to help with pain?

Disclosure: I received no monetary compensation for this post.  I did, however, receive comfort from the Hottie I received in order to make an informed review.

No comments: