M.O.M = Motor Oil Matters
Congrats Shelly Cox Did you know the type of motor oil you put in your car matters? Well, it does. If you want to make your car last you have to change the oil. If you aren't using the right oil for your vehicle it can be particularly harmful. MotorOilMatters.com can help you determine the right oil for your car. Personally, I used to buy the cheapest oil I could find; but after my engine blew (7 times in 1 year!) I finally wised up and did some research. Last month I bought a new car and now I am diligent about oil maintenance.
In a perfect world my husband would do vehicle maintenance, but I don't live in a perfect world. That, however, is another post. I was given the opportunity to bring my car to Jiffy Lube recently for an oil change and it was quick, painless, and relatively inexpensive. (To find a Jiffy Lube near you check out the Jiffy Lube Locator.)The guys there were very nice and didn't try to up-sell me a lot of unnecessary maintenance. I did some research before going on the MotorOilMatters.com site and knew exactly the right questions to ask. Think about it, a vehicle is one of the most expensive investments we make. Shouldn't we be informed about how to take care of it?
On MotorOilMatters.com there are fun games and great video, as well as answers to tons of information on the right oil for you car and the importance of good oil. You can also check out AskPatty.com for more motor vehicle guidance for women.
GIVEAWAY: One lucky winners will receive a giftcard from Jiffy Lube to get their oil changed ($35 value). Mandatory Entry: Visit the MotorOilMatters.com and tell me what oil is right for your vehicle. Leave a comment below with your contact information.
Additional entries can be earned by (please leave separate comments):
2. Follow my blog or if you are already following - tell me who you are. (1 entry)
3. Blog about this and link back to me or email 5 friends about this giveaway copying me on the email. (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @lisasamples and tweet this contest leaving me a link. (1 entry per tweet/2 tweets per day) Please leave time between tweets.
5. Subscribe to my email feed. (2 entries)
6. Connect via Facebook (bottom left sidebar). (1 entry)
7. Favorite me on technorati, digg, or stumble leaving link. (1 entry per fav)
8. Sign up with Sponsored Tweets & make money tweeting using this link: http://bit.ly/3aYsis. (5 entries)
This giveaway will end May 16th at 11:59 pm EST. Winners will be determined by Random.org and will have 48 hours to send contact information to lisa(dot)firstname.lastname@example.org. It is mandatory to leave your email address in your first comment. US entries only. This listing is compliments of , but my opinion is 100% mine and honest!