Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm Taking Sexy Back with Lingerie.com

It’s hard to find plus-size lingerie for women online. You might find a site or two, but the selection is small and the quality is usually lacking. A friend of mine pointed out lingerie.com carries a wide selection for plus-size women regardless if you are looking for something classy, sexy, fun, or frisky.


I normally sleep in a t-shirt and pajama pants. My lucky husband has seen this same night time ritual for 10 years now. I believe he about had a heart attack when I came out of the bathroom one night wearing the Charmeuse & Sheer Net Chemise. Although it fit well and looked great, it isn’t something I would wear long term to walk around the house in, but it isn’t really made for that. However, it definitely fulfilled its 5 minute obligation.




The Product:
I found their site very easy to navigate; however, it took me two weeks to narrow down my selection. The bummer? The set I really liked was out of stock in my size. I was able to find a couple others and finally chose the Charmeuse & Sheer Net Chemise.


The Charmeuse & Sheer Net Chemise was true to size and actually looked much nicer than the picture online. It is quality lingerie. You can definitely get use out of this piece without worrying about it falling apart. The stitching is tight and the beading is secure. I washed it on cold (in a garment bag) water wash and it held up without a problem. The beading was intact, as well as the netting. I didn’t dry it in the dryer though and I wouldn’t recommend doing that because it is delicate lingerie after all.


My Opinion:
Not something I would wear around the house for the evening, but definitely something I will pull out on special occasions to keep my husband on his toes. Quality is good and it should definitely last.  It is true to size.  Lingerie.com is an easy to use/navigate site with a large selection (no pun intended).


Disclosure:  The pictures in this post are not of me.  I looked even better...lol. I did, however, receive that same item in return for my honest review.

No comments: