Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Life with Lisa the Unveil of a New Blog


I love telling you about new things I try and learn about when I do reviews.  I try to find things that I think will interest you all because I think reviews are a very valuable resource in today's economy.  It is important to know something about a product or service before you spend your families money; therefore I try to be fair in my assessments and share my experiences with you on Mom of 2 Boys, Wife of 1 with total honesty.  However, I'm getting lost.  Not confused, but lost.  The posts about my family, myself, my life are getting lost here. That is why I want to invite you all to "Life with Lisa" a new blog about....my life and other things.

Life with Lisa features a hodge-podge of things:

Recipes
Health/Wellness - Everything from my weight loss journey to mental illness
About Atlanta - Georgia inspired posts
Travel - Information on traveling and places I have traveled
Photographs - I love sharing beautiful pictures
Social Responsibility - I believe in giving back

You never know what you will find, but it probably won't be a review or a giveaway - it will be me, sharing myself, with you.

If you want to check it out you can visit http://www.lifewithlisa.com and follow me on GFC or by RSS (email or feed).  I hope you will come learn more about me, as a person, and share more about you too.  I love learning about the readers I have and I feel like I will be able to really connect with you there.

Don't worry, I have a ton of reviews and giveaways that will be going up on Mom of 2 Boys, Wife of 1 later this week when I get back from California.  I hope you will come check them out!

Coming up:
Lingerie.com
Canvas Print
Lolly 38
Hottie
and more......

No comments: