Do you know what the correct amount of protein you should have in a serving? The answer is 3 oz. Many people measure this as the size of a deck of cards, but with the scale you can actually get a more accurate weight within +/- 1 gram!
The scale weights up to 11 lbs. (not that I could think of anything in my kitchen I would need to weight that is 11 lbs) or 5 kg. It also has a great tare feature that I use all the time and the auto turnoff keeps me from having to change the battery too often.
You can currently find the EatSmart Precision Pro kitchen scale at Amazon for $25. It comes in a variety of colors from white, silver, black/chrome, red, and white/chrome.
If your wife or mom is a baker, cook, or just watching her girly figure - this is the gift for her!
Additional entries can be earned by (please leave separate comments):
2. Follow my blog or if you are already following - tell me who you are. (1 entry)
3. Blog about this and link back to me and WholesaleKeychain.com or email 5 friends about this giveaway copying me on the email. (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @lisasamples and tweet this contest leaving me a link. (1 entry per tweet/2 tweets per day) Please leave time between tweets.
5. Subscribe to my email feed. (2 entries)
6. Connect via Facebook (bottom left sidebar). (1 entry)
7. Favorite me on technorati, digg, or stumble leaving link. (1 entry per fav)
8. Sign up with Sponsored Tweets & make money tweeting using this link: http://bit.ly/3aYsis. (5 entries)
This giveaway will end May 20th at 11:59 pm EST. Winners (US ONLY) will be determined by Random.org and will have 48 hours to send contact information to lisa(dot)firstname.lastname@example.org. It is mandatory to leave your email address in your first comment. US entries only. This listing is compliments of EatSmart and I got a scale to review for this post, but my opinion is 100% mine and honest!