Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mother's Day Gift Guide: Engraved Tao Digital Photo Keychain


Congrats Katydid!
I don't know a mom who doesn't like showing off pictures of her children or grandchildren.  I know I do!  This Mother's Day you have the chance to win an engraved (if you want it engraved) 1.5" Tao Digital Photo Keychain with stand from WholesaleKeychain.com.

Although I choose not to have mine engraved, it is an option.  You can have up to 3 lines with 11 characters per line.  This is a great option if you plan on giving this as a gift - Mother's Day, Birthday, Wedding Anniversary, etc.  The actual keychain has 16MB of memory allowing you to store up to 100 pictures.


All you have to do to get started it plug the included USB cable into your computer and keychain.  The software to load/delete pictures is automatically loaded to your computer and within 2 minutes you are able to start loading your digital photos.  You can change the settings on the keychain to auto scroll (you set timing) or manual scroll.  There is also an auto shut off (you set time) and digital clock just in case you need it.


Sounds like the perfect gift, doesn't it?  WholesaleKeychain.com wants to give you one of your own!


GIVEAWAY: One lucky winner will receive the Tao digital keychain like the one pictured above. Mandatory Entry: Visit the Wholesale Keychain and tell me what other colors this keychain comes in and if you will take advantage of their FREE engraving. Leave a comment below with your contact information.


Additional entries can be earned by (please leave separate comments):
2. Follow my blog or if you are already following - tell me who you are. (1 entry)
3. Blog about this and link back to me and WholesaleKeychain.com or email 5 friends about this giveaway copying me on the email. (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @lisasamples and tweet this contest leaving me a link. (1 entry per tweet/2 tweets per day) Please leave time between tweets.
5. Subscribe to my email feed. (2 entries)
6. Connect via Facebook (bottom left sidebar). (1 entry)
7. Favorite me on technorati, digg, or stumble leaving link. (1 entry per fav)
8. Sign up with Sponsored Tweets & make money tweeting using this link: http://bit.ly/3aYsis. (5 entries)


This giveaway will end May 28th at 11:59 pm EST. Winners will be determined by Random.org and will have 48 hours to send contact information to lisa(dot)samples@gmail.com. It is mandatory to leave your email address in your first comment. US entries only. This listing is compliments of Wholesale Keychain and I got a keychain, but my opinion is 100% mine and honest!

No comments: