Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Nestle Family: A Day with the Family For Mother's Day ($150 in product)

Congrats: CindyWindy2003


Mother's Day is right around the corner and Nestle is hosting a Mother's Day Sweepstakes to Remember.  You could WIN $8,000 toward a Family Dream Vacation and $2,000 for a day at the spa or a night out on the town for you and your girlfriends!


But...


that's not all!  Nestle wants to start the giving early and just in time for Mother's Day!  They are offering a great prize pack for the family for one reader of Mom of 2 Boys, Wife of 1 valued at approximately $150!


Exact coupons/products are:

  • Shutterfly gift card $29.99
  • Carnation Instant Breakfast Essentials
  • Glowelle (30-day supply)
  • Juicy Juice
  • Dreyer’s ice cream
  • Toll House
  • Nesquik
  • Cranberry Raisinets
  • Stouffer’s
  • Nestle Pure Life
  • Wonka Exceptionals
  • Wonka Sploshberries
  • Recipe cards featuring recipes from meals.com
GIVEAWAY: One lucky winners will receive the prize pack listed above from Nestle Family (approx. $150 value). Mandatory Entry: Visit Nestle Family and enter the sweepstakes then leave me a comment telling me what Nestle product is your favorite and don't forget to include your contact information.

Additional entries can be earned by (please leave separate comments - you must complete mandatory step first!):

2. Follow my blog or if you are already following - tell me who you are. (1 entry)
3. Blog about this and link back to me or email 5 friends about this giveaway copying me on the email. (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @lisasamples and tweet this contest leaving me a link. (1 entry per tweet/2 tweets per day) Please leave time between tweets.
5. Subscribe to my email feed. (2 entries)

6. List your favorite Nestle product (you can list as many as you like - unlimited!)

This giveaway will end May 31st (in conjunction with sweepstakes) at 11:59 pm EST. Winners will be determined by Random.org or Twitter (I'll let my followers pick the winner) and will have 48 hours to send contact information to lisa(dot)samples@gmail.com. It is mandatory to leave your email address in your first comment. US entries only. This listing is compliments of Nestle Family and they will provided me with the same gift pack available here.

No comments: