Wednesday, May 19, 2010

P&G eStore is LIVE! Purchase Your Favorite Brands

It's LIVE! Proctor & Gamble opened their new eStore at midnight.  This is every mom's dream come true.  You can now shop from the comforts of home for your favorite brands at the eStore.

Today I received this awesome box of goodies from the eStore and I didn't have to get out of my PJs.  One of my favorite features (I got a sneak peek) was the coupons and 10% savings on select items.  I ordered a ton of things for $20 with only $5 flat shipping.  



The eStore was developed with the intention of being the premier online retail site to shop online for household, beauty and grooming products. They enlisted 5,000 shoppers to guide the design and development of the “ideal” on-line shopping site.

Online shoppers helped to shape the features included as part of the launch site and get the right product mix on the shelf.
• Shopper input affected site changes and enhancements including navigation, as well as promotions and coupons featured on the site.
• In addition, the site offers a flat rate of $5 shipping regardless of quantity or size.


On the top of their page you can  find the link to provide your feedback.  As they grow they want to base new services and changes on your suggestions because they value your opinion.  Isn't that a nice change?


Check out the site:







I would love to offer you a chance to try out the eStore for FREE!  
So, let's do a LIVE GIVEAWAY!

PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY:
Go check out the new eStore, find your favorite product and let me know what it is, be sure to leave a link of the item in your comment WITH YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION (either twitter or email).  That is the mandatory entry.

Once you have done that it would be great if you could tweet about this LIVE GIVEAWAY using the hashtag #eStore.  You can enter as many times as you like as long as each comment is a different product or feature or something directly related to the eStore.

Congratulations:
@PotamusPrefers
Andrea
Hollowsins
Linda @ My Trendy Tikes
jonahbonah

Do you want to know what I am giving away?  FIVE random winners will receive a $20 promotional code for free product at the eStore + FREE shipping!  That is $125 worth of goodness!

Disclaimer:  I received a promotional code to shop the eStore and to let you know what I personally think about it.  I think (just incase I forgot to tell you) that this is an awesome alternative to getting out of my PJs and going to the store!

No comments: