Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Me Time: Online Bingo


I spend most of my time looking after my kids, and, although it keeps me occupied, there were often times when I’ve put them to bed and found that I have nothing to do. I’ve done all the chores, read the newspaper and checked my e-mails, and feel the need to do something fun. I spoke to a friend of mine about how bored I got, and like me, she’s a stay-at-home mom. She had the same problem as I did, but she told me about bingo at Ladbrokes and how it kept her entertained.



A while ago, I used to play bingo all the time at the nearest social club with my friends before I first became a mom, but as I became busy with motherhood, I found that I didn’t have enough time to play. Fortunately, my friend told me that I could play bingo online at any time of the day from the comfort of my own home, so that’s what I decided to try and see if it was all she said it would be.

She was right – playing online bingo was a lot of fun. I could play themed games, 60-ball, 90-ball and 75-ball, and could even play for big prize jackpots. Also, I could talk to other players in between games if I had a spare hour or two to myself, and have made a couple of new friends from it. In many ways, playing bingo online is far more exciting than doing so at the social club, and every time I log on, I get the buzz I used to get when I played it all those years ago.

This is a featured post for Ladbrokes.

No comments: